It actually works!!!!!!
Your Age By Chocolate Math...
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!!!
It takes less than a minute. Work this out as you read. Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate. (more than once but less than 10)...
2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)...
3. Add 5. (for Sunday)...
4. Multiply it by 50 I'll wait while you get the calculator...
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1755...
If you haven't, add 1754...
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born...
You should have a three digit number.
The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are...
YOUR AGE!!! (OH YES, IT IS!!!)
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2005) IT WILL EVER WORK,
SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
It actually works!!!!!!
wow...321
that is pretty cool...too bad my number can't be 420 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
my number was 218
mine was 326
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
324....how crazy is that?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
728!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Thats awesome
------
Even the best fall down sometimes=)
haha my number did come out 420 ....
"Why so serious?"
thats something 418
Bookmarks